Labels for cryogenics – thermal transfer printing set including CRYO labels resistant to ultra-low-temperature and dedicated thermal transfer ribbon.
CRYO labels for vials and test tubes apply to vials for laboratory centrifuges, and the spinning process does not adversely affect the adhesion of the label. Are also perfect for Eppendorf in any size and shape, also together with the cap labels. The labels are featured with durable adhesion, especially on curved surfaces, as well as high quality of text or barcodes and 2D codes that remain legible when stored at very low temperatures.
Advantages of CRYO labels for vials and test tubes:
- resistance to storage in liquid nitrogen (-196°C)
- resistance to storage in dry ice (-80°C)
- excellent adhesion of labels to many surfaces, such as glass and plastic
- designed for long-term storage
- waterproof and atmospheric agents resistant
- durability and legibility of printing