Solvent and chemicals resistant solution – Thermal transfer printing set containing SOLVENT&CHEMICAL RESISTANT labels together with dedicated thermal transfer ribbon.
SOLVENT&CHEMICAL RESISTANT labels for microscope slides are matched to microscope slides that come in contact with solvents and chemicals. The labels do not need to be coated with additional transparent tape. They can also be stored in archives for many years after being processed.
Advantages of SOLVENT&CHEMICAL RESISTANT labels for microscope slides:
- resistance to organic solvents such as xylene, ethyl alcohol, isopropanol, methanol, formalin, toluene and aceton
- resistance to chemicals, fixatives and dyes
- excellent adhesion of labels to many surfaces, such as glass and plastic
- resistance to temperature range between -40°C and +150°C
- durability and legibility of printing